We are the king of Digital Art & Design
Best Interior Designing Course in Lahore Pakistan
Objectives Of Interior Designing Course In Lahore
Interior designing Course in Karachi is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment. These solutions are functional, enhance the quality of life and culture of the occupants, and are aesthetically attractive. Designs are created in response to and coordinated with the building shell and acknowledge the physical location and social context of the project.
Interior Designs must adhere to code and regulatory requirements, and encourage the principles of environmental sustainability. The interior design process follows a systematic and coordinated methodology, including research, analysis, and integration of knowledge into the creative process, whereby the needs and resources of the client are satisfied to produce an interior space that fulfills the project goals.
Skill Competency Detail of Interior Designing Course In Islamabad: –
After successful completion of the course, the trainee would have acquired the following skills: –
- Draw various types of Interior drawings
- Draw any 2D view of Interior space
- Draw 3D view of Interior space
- Be able to render all type of Interior drawings
- Be able to draw detailed Interior drawings.
- Be able to prepare various types of Interior (Residential, Commercial,
Hospital, public space, etc).
Be able to prepare complete details regarding Interior Design.
Knowledge Proficiency Detail of Interior Designing Course in Peshawar: –
After successful completion of the Interior Designing course In Lahore, the trainee would have acquired the knowledge of the following:
- Interior Space Planning (Color, Lighting, texturing)
- Floor Planning
- Interior Finishes (Tiles, Ceiling, Fixtures)
- Selection of Textiles & Fabrics.
- Placement of Furniture, Art, and Accessories
- Visual Communications.
Introduction of Interior Designing Course In Gujranwala:-
- The first module is an introduction to the creative and exciting world of
- Learn how to observe, evaluate and form opinions of different design styles
by analyzing interior spaces.
- Learn to recognize architectural and decorative details influenced by
ancient Greek, Roman, and Egyptian architecture, Neo-Classicism, and more
recent design styles.
- Incorporate these ideas into your designs, adding originality and creativity
to your work.
Design styles (Interior Designing Course in Lahore)
- In this module, you will learn how to make strategic and conceptual decisions for
your design projects based on the desired function, style, and mood of the space.
- Develop your knowledge of different structures, common problems, and their
- solutions so that you can communicate clearly with clients, suppliers and
- Evaluate a site and assess existing structures in order to create a master plan
and implement your ideas.
- Build your confidence by establishing a framework for completing a project in a
professional manner that will ensure a consistent and high-quality result.
Space Planning (Interior Designing Course in Faisalabad)
- Now you will discover how to apply the design elements to your spatial planning
and design concepts, considering different furniture layouts to suit the intended
the function of the space.
- Learn how to draw a floor plan and elevations, then rearrange an existing
space and plan a new layout for a renovation project started in this assignment.
- Extend this project in subsequent assignments and develop a lighting plan,
color scheme and finishes.
- Build your first professional portfolio as you complete these exercises.
Color & Lighting
- Learn how light affects the selection of colors on different surfaces, finishes and
- Understand how to communicate your ideas clearly to electricians, builders and
suppliers by specifying the correct products suitable for the intended purpose.
- Use the color wheel as inspiration and guidance to develop harmonious schemes and gain the confidence to use it effectively.
- Discover that there are no bad colors, only bad combinations.
- Experience the power of using color in all aspects of your design projects to
- trigger different responses; vibrant and uplifting or muted or restful.
- You will learn how to apply the concepts of three-dimensional design to the reality
of finished space.
- Discover the importance of ensuring quality finishes on the floor, walls and
ceiling to create a striking and functional backdrop for furnishings and window
- Gain the product knowledge required to select and specify cost-effective
finishes suitable for the intended end users to create a professional and enduring
- Find out how to plan and project-manage the sequence of floor, wall, and ceiling
finishes required at different stages of a project.
- Create finish schedules for each room from the renovation project.
Furniture, Textiles & Fabric selection with Rendering
Discover the endless possibilities for using fabrics with style and flair to create eye-catching interior spaces. Gain the confidence to apply the elements of design and
transform spaces by using textiles, fabrics, and other decorative accessories.
- Learn about the technical properties of fabrics and their suitability for different end uses.
- Apply your knowledge of design elements to the reality of placing beautiful
- objects into perfectly planned and well thought out spaces.
- Learn how to visually present ideas to your client by creating mood boards.
3D Modelling effects with or without Render
- vital procedures and thought processes that bring a design to completion in the real world. This module teaches you the work practices of professional designers.
- Learn how to support your creative knowledge with the practical application that
ensures success from the start of a project through to completion.
- Ensure that your proposals and management skills will bring work in on schedule and budget for any design project, whether for yourself or for a client.
- Gain confidence to work professionally in the design industry.
Handling & Working with Clients
- Learn how to easily create a three-dimensional drawing from floor plans to help
- visualize the space and make more informed design choices.
- Find out how these drawings can help you win business and then manage the
- Take professional advice from outstanding business consultants who work with
- creative, respected, and successful Interior Designers.
Software’s Including in Interior Designing Course :-
- Google Sketchup (3D) with Vray rendering.
- Autocad 2D & 3D.
- Adobe Photoshop.